top of page

No More Cover-Ups Group

Public·21 members
Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Eduardo Costa: The Brazilian Singer with a Huge Discography Torrent

Eduardo Costa: The Brazilian Singer with a Huge Discography Torrent

Eduardo Costa is one of the most popular and successful singers of Brazilian country music, also known as sertanejo. He has released more than 10 albums since his debut in 2002, and his songs have topped the charts and won several awards. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Eduardo Costa's music and how to download his complete discography torrent for free.

eduardo costa discografia completa torrent

Who is Eduardo Costa?

Eduardo Costa was born in Abre Campo, Minas Gerais, in 1979. He started playing guitar and singing at a young age, hiding from his mother who did not approve of his musical career. He formed a band with his friend Juninho in 1994, called K & Pira, and later moved to Belo Horizonte to pursue his solo career. In 2000, he recorded his first demo tape and sent it to several record labels. In 2003, he released his first studio album, titled Ilusão (Illusion), which included the hit song Eu Duvido (I Doubt It).

Since then, Eduardo Costa has become one of the most successful sertanejo singers in Brazil, selling millions of copies and performing in sold-out shows across the country. He has collaborated with other famous artists, such as Bruno e Marrone, Leonardo, Zezé di Camargo e Luciano, and Paula Fernandes. He has also ventured into other genres, such as pop, romantic ballads, and forró. Some of his most famous songs are Me Apaixonei (I Fell in Love), Amor de Violeiro (Love of a Guitar Player), Cada Dia Eu Te Quero Mais (Every Day I Want You More), and Pecado de Amor (Sin of Love).

How to Download Eduardo Costa's Complete Discography Torrent for Free

If you are a fan of Eduardo Costa's music and want to download his complete discography torrent for free, you are in luck. There are several websites that offer his albums in MP3 format and high quality. You just need a torrent client, such as uTorrent or BitTorrent, to download the files to your computer or mobile device.

One of the websites that offer Eduardo Costa's complete discography torrent for free is Vovó Ninja (https://vovoninja.blogspot.com/2020/05/eduardo-costa-discografia-10-albuns.html). This website has 10 albums plus a bonus album from 2003 to 2017, totaling 3.13 GB. The albums are:

• 2003 Eduardo Costa (Ilusão)

• 2004 Acústico

• 2005 No Boteco

• 2005 Pele, Alma e Coração

• 2006 No Buteco II

• 2008 Cada Dia Eu Te Quero Mais

• 2009 Tem Tudo a Ver

• 2010 Me Apaixonei Os Maiores Sucessos

• 2011 De Pele, Alma e Coração